Document Require for all 3 cases:
1. Green card (front and back) (if you have lost the card, submit a photocopy of the receipt of your Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card)
2. Birth certificate
3. Driver license(s)
4. Social security card(s)
5. 2 photos
6. Divorce decree for self or parents (if apply)
7. Spouse's name(if any)
8. Spouse's social security number(if any)
9. Spouse's D.O.B(if any)
10. Date of Marriage(if any)
Naturalization through parents:
1. Parents marriage certificate
2. Proof of legal custody (if apply)
3. Parents naturalization certificate
4. Parents proof of residence
Naturalization through marriage:
1. Spouse naturalization certificate
2. And/or spouse passport
3 Marriage certificate
4. Income tax with both spouse name for past three years
* Naturalization (examination with your native language) if you are over 55 years old and must be a lawful permanent resident at least 15 years.
* Naturalization (examination with your native language) if you are over 50 years old and have lived in the US for at least 20 years since you became a Permanent Resident.
* Naturalization (examination with your native language) if you have a disability that prevents you from fulfilling this requirement and will be filing a "Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions" completed and signed by a doctor with your application.
*The "100 questions" for naturalization exam will give out on the day you do finger print by USCIS staff.